AC Hardwired 120V Talking Carbon Monoxide & Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
- Front-Loading Battery – speeds up replacement by eliminating the need to remove the unit from the ceiling or wall
- Unique Battery Door Design – will not close if battery is not installed properly.
- Voice Warning – supplements warning from the traditional 85-decibel alarm by clearly stating the danger present, fire or carbon monoxide
- Photoelectric Smoke Sensor – may detect visible particles associated with slow smoldering fires sooner than an ionization sensor.
- Smart Touch Button – One button performs the following functions:
- Activates the Hush feature to temporarily silence the nuisance alarms (will announce “Hush mode activated” or “Hush mode cancelled”)
- Simultaneously tests the unit’s electronics and verifies proper operation
- Activates the peak level memory feature (will announce “CO previously detected” if unit has detected levels of 100ppm or higher)
- Silences low battery chirp for up to 12 hours
- Silences end of life chirp for two days
- Low Battery Signal – will chirp every minute and red LED will flash to indicate low battery condition
- End of Life Signal – Seven years after initial power, the unit will chirp twice every 30 seconds to indicate the need to replace the alarm
- 5-Year limited warranty
This front-loading Smoke and Carbon Monoxide alarm offers protection from two hazards – fire and carbon monoxide – in one unit. This unit will emit a beeping tone followed by a voice warning that clearly announces the danger. The uniquely designed front-loading battery compartment makes battery replacement quick and easy and ensures proper installation.
Shipping Info: 5.8 in Width x 2 in Depth x 5.8 in Height & Weight 0.7 lb